Welcome to Jobs Vacancies Now!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Jobs Vacancies Now’s Website, located at https://jobsvacanciesnow.com/.
We assume that you have read and accepted these terms by accessing the website.You should stop using Jobs Vacancies now if your do not accept all of these terms.
These Terms & Conditions, Privacy Notice, Disclaimer Notice and all other Agreements are described as follows: Client”, You” and “Your” refers you, the person log in to this website.”The Company”, ‘Ourselves”, ‘We”, ourselves and ‘Our’ refers to our Company.”Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers either to the Client or ourselves.All terms refers the offer, acceptance and consideration for payment necessary to perform the Company’s services to the Client in a most appropriate manner. They are in compliance with and subject the Dutch prevailing laws.Any use, in singular, plural and capitalization of the words he/she/they or the like, of the above terms or other words is taken as interchangeable.
Cookies are used by us.You have accepted cookies by accessing Jobs Vacancies Now.
Jobs Vacancies Now, and/or its licensors, own all intellectual property rights to all material on Jobs Vacancies Now.All intellectual property rights remain reserved.This information can be accessed from Jobs Vacancies Online for personal use, subject to the restrictions in these terms.
It is not allowed:
- Republish material from Jobs Vacancies Now
- Jobs Vacancies Now: Sell, rent or sublicense material
- Jobs Vacancies now: Copy, duplicate, or reproduce material
- Redistribute Content from Jobs Vacancies Now
Users can post opinions and exchange information on certain parts of this site.Jobs Vacancies Now has not reviewed, edited, published, or reviewed comments before they appear on the website.Comments don’t reflect the views or opinions expressed by Jobs Vacancies Now, its agents, and/or affiliated parties.Comments represent the views and opinions posted by the commenter.Jobs Vacancies Now will not be liable to the Comments.
Jobs Vacancies Now reserves every right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which are considered offensive, inappropriate or violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant that you represent and are bound by the following:
- You are allowed to post comments on our site and you have all the licenses and consents required to do so.
- The Comments do NOT infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party, including any copyright or trademark.
- The Comments don’t contain any defamatory material, libelous, offensive or indecent that would be considered a privacy invasion.
- These comments are not intended to promote or solicit business or custom, or present commercial activities.
Jobs Vacancies now grants you a nonexclusive license to reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use and reproduce any of your comments in any format or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without our prior written consent, these organizations may link with our Website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines
- News agencies
- Online directory distributors could link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies;
- Only system-wide Accredited Businesses are allowed to solicit non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and charity fundraising groups that may not link to our site.
These organizations can link to our home page or to publications. As long as the link does not deceive, (b) does it not falsely imply sponsorship or endorsement of the linking party or its products or services, and (c) fits within a specific context of the linking site.
We might consider and approve additional link requests from these types of organisations:
- These are some of the most well-known sources of business and consumer information.
- Dot.com community sites
- Charities are represented by associations and other groups;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- >Trade associations and educational institutions.
If we determine that the link request from these organizations would not be detrimental to ourselves or our accredited businesses, (b) the organization has no negative records with us, (c) the benefit for us from the visibility and use of the hyperlink outweighs the lack of Jobs Vacancies Now, and (d) it is within the context of general information.
These organizations can link to our homepage provided that the link isn’t misleading; b) doesn’t falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement, approval of the linking parties and their products or services; c) is within the context of the linked party’s website.
You can link to our website if you are one the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2.Include your name, organization name, contact information, the URL of your website, as well as a list if URLs you plan to link to our Website. Also, include a list if URLs you wish to link to our Site.You will receive a reply within 2-3 weeks.
- Use our corporate name
- Use the linked uniform resource locator to:
- Any other description of our Website can be linked to if it makes sense in the context and format on the linking party’s site.
Without a trademark license agreement, no linking will be permitted without the logo or artwork of Jobs Vacancies Now.
You may not place frames around our Webpages without our prior written approval.
Any content appearing on your website is not our responsibility.All claims that may arise on your Website are your responsibility.Any link(s), whether obscene, criminal or libelous should not be placed on any Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right of asking you to remove any link or all links to our Website. On request, you agree to remove all links from our Website immediately.These terms and conditions, as well as its linking policy, may be amended at any time.You agree to adhere to these linking terms and conditions by linking to our website continuously.
Removal of links from our website
You can contact us anytime if you find a link on our website that you consider offensive.Although we will review requests to remove links, we are not required to do so or respond directly to them.
We cannot guarantee that the website’s information is accurate, complete or correct. Nor can we guarantee that it will be available at all times or that the material is up-to-date.