Website Measured Ability Group Holdings
South Africa – KwaZulu Natal, eThekwini Central (Durban / Pinetown / Umlazi)
(Market related, Negotiable)
Due to continued growth, Measured Ability Outsourcing Group, a leading national Temporary Employment Service (TES), and South African Labour Powerhouse, has expanded into the Australian market and has a permanent vacancy for a Business Development Specialist to join our Australian branch based in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Proven track record of revenue generation and client retention
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for sales and building client relationships
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales and business development
- Sales experience within the service industry such as Labour Outsourcing, Cleaning, Security etc would be advantageous.
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Tele sales, canvassing and cold calling with the objective of providing either permanent staff or outsourcing solutions to clients.
- Distribution of company information to create awareness of company services.
- Regular client visits (new and existing) to develop strong client relationships and understand client’s staffing requirements.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients.
- Monitor competitors’ rates, activities and advertising within the branches area.
- Constantly stay abreast of market / industry trends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $57,439.57 – $138,290.51 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Performance bonus
- Employment & labour law: 2 years (Required)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.