Requisition & Talent Acquisition Consultant Details
REQ 121220 – Twanette Coetser
Closing Date – 18 November 2022
Location & Cluster
Total Business Banking and Retail – Credit Value Management – RBB Centralised
135 Rivonia Road, Sandton – Gauteng
Manage Self: Professional
To recommend and or grant credit within mandate levels in order to place quality assets, in line with responsible lending on to the book and continued risk management across all stakeholders.
- Validate client and supporting information by assessing the contents of the documents.
- Analyse credit applications by assessing serviceability of the funding applied for.
- Approve funding by making decision based on the credit policy guideline in conjunction with relevant Nedbank strategy and the analysis based on the information provided.
- Suggest alternative funding solutions by making recommendations based on the credit policy guideline and the analysis based on the information provided where declined.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships by providing a range of credit risk management advisory services.
- Manage client expectations by operating within the specified parameters and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Enhance processes, policies and procedures by recommending and making submissions to the relevant parties.
- Adapt to changes in Legislation by providing input to redesigning credit processes and systems where applicable.
- Seek opportunities to improve and enhance business processes (e.g., operational processes) and systems that will improve the functioning of stakeholders, by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Ensure processes are actioned within mandated signatories by checking and confirming the sign off.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems, process, services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management, and ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
Minimum Experience Level
- 5 years’ credit / credit assessment experience within a Banking environment. Commercial Banking Credit experience will be an advantage.
- 2 – 3 years’ Small Business Services Credit Assessment experience a must
- Nedbank Credit Assessment System knowledge
- NQF Level 6 (National Diploma) or Higher in a Financial or Accounting / Management / Accounting / Analysis
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business Acumen
- Communication Strategies
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Industry trends
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Principles of financial management
- Principles of project management
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nedbank.co.za.