Website Human Resource Solutions
Human Resources | Gauteng
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Consultant Name: Chantel van Zyl
Expiry Date: 2022-10-20
Description of the position
A leading manufacturer within the engineering sector is seeking a mature candidate fluent in English an Afrikaans with experience in payroll ,HR and accounts background
- 5 years and more involved in payroll administration and experience in HR
- Accounting background would be advantageous
- Engineering or construction industry would be ideal
- VIP Premier essential
- A solid working knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- A sound working knowledge of all SA labour legislation
- A solid working knowledge of SAGE VIP payroll system
- Monitor and ensure compliance to Labour legislations, Project Labour Agreement, Metal Industries Main Agreement.
- Provide Industrial relations advice to management and employees
- Handle industrial relations issues raised by management and/or employees and secure an early resolution to these
- Managing absenteeism by ensuring that line management takes progressive discipline on a weekly basis
- Ensure personnel files are properly maintained and remain confidential.
- Monthly payroll reports and Capturing payroll on VIP Payroll and Compile monthly payroll schedule and handle pay queries.
- Coordinate Administration tasks to effectively achieve work output requirements.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures complying with legal regulations.
- Enhance company reputation by meeting deadlines and standards of work
- Establish and maintain staff morale and model sound leadership and teamwork
- Manage compliance with client policies and agreements.
- All queries with regards to Wages/PAYE/Provident Fund etc.
- Respond to Confirmation of Employment requests
- Maintain leave/sick leave records for Salary and Wages
- Issuing of Management Briefs
- Calculate weekly/daily hours and submit to workforce.
- Capture hours for job costing
- Processing of Salaries and Wages.
- Filing of Salary and Wages reports
- Submit SARS Emp201’s monthly to Finance Manager.
- Monthly electronic submissions of MIBFA and UIF
- Yearly submission of Return of Earnings for all companies – FEM and Workmans’ Compensation (registering of new companies for UIF and Workman’s Comp)
- Mid-Year and Year End submissions to SARS via EasyFile. Issuing of IRP5’s.
- Submission of IOD claims to Department of Labour and FEM.
- Ensure that yearly submissions of Equity and Skills submissions are correct.
- Administer company Cell Phone account. Request upgrades or cancellation of contracts.
- Administer vehicle fines and make payments
Vacancy reference: JHB002147/CZ
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.