Website Human Resource Solutions
Engineering & Technical | Gauteng
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Consultant Name: Chantel van Zyl
Expiry Date: 2022-10-19
Description of the position
A leading manufacturer within the engineering sector is seeking a strong draughtsman to join their engineering team.
- Must have a trade a boiler maker or similar trade
- Experience with furnace environment ,ideally experience in material handling
- 5 – 10 years exprience with a strong engineering background
- Relevant Draughting or mechanical engineering qualification (N6 or equivalent)
- Autodesk Inventor
- Polyworks or similar 3D Scanning Software
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Knowledge in fabrication
- Site exprience
- Producing engineering models and drawings
- Model & Detail parts as requested from workshop.
- Create shop detail drawings to assist workshop when fabricating.
- Create developments and bill of materials for buyers to order material from.
- Ensure all client requests are adhered to when completing jobs.
- Create bill of materials from 3D models for quotation purposes.
- Ensure job instructions are done accordingly.
- Site visits for meetings, measurements, and assessments for jobs.
- Completion of all works within the approved budget and schedule constraints
- Assisting with expediting orders and make sure delivery dates are adhered to.
- Assist buyers with CAD details where possible to save time.
- Communicate all discrepancies on models or drawings to direct line manager.
- Communicate daily with workshop manager to expedite on any outstanding materials or drawings.
- Assist with all technical enquiries
- Fabrication Project Management tasks with Technical Director
Vacancy reference: JHB002148/CZ
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.