Website Doncour Services
Exciting role that involves managing and supervising the shift process, including Quality, safety, risk, environment, HR, administration, & operations while maintaining the smooth running of the plant ensuring a quality product timeously in a cost-effective manner.
(PLEASE READ ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE RESPONDING)
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 3 Years’ experience in relevant position within the milling & manufacturing industry
- Proven experience administering & coordinating of raw material & finished product
- ERP system experience
- Supervisory experience of operators including: boiler, forklift, tippers, raw material etc)
- Sound administration skills
- English language skills (read, write & speak)
- MS Office skills
- Valid SA Code 08/EB driver’s license
- Can work long-hours, in a dusty environment & overtime
To apply for this job please visit www.doncour.co.za.